Thrive Today: Optimal Aging for Women Public Event
April 14 @ 8:00 am - April 15 @ 5:00 pm
Saturday, April 14, 2018
This conference is intended to give women lifestyle and health techniques to move forward on a path of maximum health and wellness. Choose from a variety of innovative lectures to suit your interests and lifestyle—tailored for women to thrive as they age.
- Clinical pearls in primary care for optimal aging: pathology in older women
- Aging well via medication optimization
- Nutrition to support healthy aging and sustainable health
- Sex and sexuality after 50
- Yoga as evidence-based therapeutic practice for mental health
- Psychological and social implications of aging and effects on women’s health
Enjoy a catered lunch and an opportunity to network keynote speakers.
Registration is available for both in-person and webinar options.
Extra Early-Bird: $70 (until Feb. 14, 2018)
Early-Bird: $85 (until March 14, 2018)
Regular: $100 (after March 14)