April 14–15, 2018
12 CE units will be applied for through OBNM
Enhance your clinical knowledge and skills on unique health challenges that women face as they age. Experts will share evidence-based concepts intended to optimize health, both preventive and restorative; and attendees will learn current approaches to improve their professional practice. Public events are also available.
- Clinical pearls in primary care for optimal aging: pathology in older women
- Aging well via medication optimization
- Nutrition to support healthy aging and sustainable health
- Sex and sexuality after 50
- Yoga as evidence-based therapeutic practice for mental health
- Psychological and social implications of aging and effects on women’s health
Enjoy a catered lunch and an opportunity to network with colleagues and keynote speakers.